Whistle Blowing System
About Whistle Blowing System
Whistle Blowing System, is a means of reporting management for alleged violations that occur in the environment or involving internal parties of PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero). Anyone who reported regarding the breach shall be guaranteed with confidentiality of identity and rights of the reporting entity.
Reporting of alleged infringement can be done through WBS Reporting media via email : email@example.com
Reporting Criteria :
- Indications of Violations committed / involving the Company’s Internal Parties: Board of Commissioners, Directors and Employees of the Company.
- Reporting Infringement is done by enclosing evidence of indication of Violation as well as the complete identity of Reporting Entity, Anonymous Reporting cannot be acted upon by WBS Manager
WBS managers are a team that is specifically established to manage any alleged infringement that goes through the WBS reporting media.
Reporting Supervisor is a party who gets the task of supervising and providing decisions on reporting in through the media reporting violations in accordance with the hierarchy reported.
- If the Reported Party involves an employee (including a WBS Manager) who requires further investigation, then the Reporting Officer is the Board of Directors.
- If the Reported Party involves a person of the Board of Directors and requires further investigation, then the Reporting Officer is the Board of Commissioners.
- If the Reported Party involves a Person of the Board of Commissioners and requires further investigation, then the Reporting Officer is the Shareholder.
- If the Reported Party involves several parties outside the above provisions, then the Reporting Officer is the highest hierarchy of such parties.