Committee Under the Board of Directors
GCG COMMITTEE AND GCG TEAM
As a form of the Company’s seriousness in realizing the implementation of Good Corporate Governance (“GCG”) principles in all aspects of the company’s business operations, the Board of Directors established a special committee that is assigned to oversee matters relating to the implementation of GCG, namely the Company’s GCG Committee and GCG Team.
The existence and establishment of the GCG Committee and GCG Team refer to the Board of Directors Decree No. 06/SKD/DIR/I/2017 on Supporting Organizational Structure of Good Corporate Governance (GCG), with due regard to the applicable laws and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Referring to the Corporate Governance Policy that serves as a Work Guidelines for the GCG Committee and GCG Team, the following are several duties and responsibilities that must be carried out by the Company’s GCG Committee and GCG Team, among others:
- Develop the necessary work plan to ensure that the Company meets the Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines of PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) and other laws and regulations in order to M\SÄSS .VVK *VYWVYH[L .V]LYUHUJL
- Monitor and maintain to ensure that the Company’s business activities are always in accordance with the applicable
- Monitor and maintain Company compliance with all agreements and commitments made by the Company with all third
- Ensure that the assessment process conducted by the GCG team is in accordance with the applicable
- Asisst the Director in charge of GCG to carry out his/her duties and
- Conduct the periodic assessment on the implementation and application of the Company’s Good Corporate Governance conducted every 1 (one) year with the assistance of independent assessors appointed by the Board of
- Evaluate the programs that will be carried out the following year as a form of follow-up to the implementation and application of GCG in accordance with the applicable
- Coordinating with related units/divisions regarding follow-ups of independent assessor evaluation results.
- Reviewing and updating the Company’s Governance
Membership Composition of the GCG Committee
Membership of the Company’s GCG Committee consists of 8 (eight) people and is led by a Chairperson who concurrently serves as the Company’s Director. Meanwhile, other committee members are division heads who serve in the Company The term of the Company’s GCG Committee and GCG Team will end in February 2020. The following is the membership structure of the Company’s GCG Committee, valid until 31 December 2019:
RISK MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
The Board of Directors established the Risk Management Committee to assist the implementation of the Board of Directors’ duties in managing the Company’s risks. The Risk Management Committee applies various risk management approaches in accordance with the applicable guidelines and provisions to minimize the impact of risks on the Company’s business and operational activities.
The existence and establishment of the Company’s Risk Management Committee refers to Board of Directors Decree No.03/SKD/DIR/1/2017 on the Ratification of The Risk management Committee.
Duties and Responsibilities
As stated in the Decree of the Board of Directors No. 03/SKD/DIR/I/2017 dated 6 January 2017, the following are the duties and responsibilities that must be carried out by the Company’s Risk Management Committee:
- Review proposals for revision and implementation of RMPP (Risk Management Policy & Procedure) including its strategy, plan, development, and implementation.
- Evaluate the process of RMPP implementation in the Company’s organizational units periodically, at least once a
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors on concept development, improvement, and enhancement, and the methods and tools to be utilized in RMPP
- Recommend proposals related to transactions and new activity risks, which need the evaluation and recommendation of the Risk Management Committee.
- Make recommendations on risk limit
- Offer opinions to the Board of Diectors related to business decisions that deviate from existing policies and procedures, if requested.
ASSETS AND LIABILITIES MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
The Assets and Liabilities Management Committee (ALCO) is one of the committees under the Board of Directors and is tasked with managing the Company’s assets and liabilities in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations in order to optimize business and operational activities.
The existence and establishment of the Company’s ALCO Committee refers to Board of Directors Decree No.02/SKD/DIR/1/2017 on the Ratification of the Assets Liabilities Management Committee.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following are the duties and responsibilities of the ALCO Committee as stipulated in the Decree of the Board of Directors No. 02/SKD/DIR/2017, among others are as follows:
- Review development of work procedures and formulation of strategies and policies of assets and
- Periodically discuss the liquidity position.
- Evaluate the budget according to the work plan to assess the impact of previous ALCO’s decisions on Company’s objectives.
- Evaluate and recommend the interest rate (pricing), and the lending rate to optimize fund placement income, minimize cost of funds, and maintain the Company’s balance sheet structures to be in line with strategy.
- Discuss the development and projections of economic conditions and related aspects that will HɈLJ[ HZZL[Z HUK SPHIPSP[PLZ.
- Recommend limits and risk management practices that can have an impact on:
- Liquidity risk
- Market risk, such as interest rate risk
- Portfolio risk
- Inform the Board of Directors of each development VM YLSH[LK WYV]PZPVUZ HUK YLN\SH[PVUZ [OH[ HɈLJ[ [OL strategy and policy of the Assets and Liabilities Management Committee (ALCO).
The Company’s Credit Committee is in charge of assisting the Board of Directors in providing recommendations relating to decision making on the distribution of financing by Company. The Dredit Committee suvervises the Company financing portfolio in accordance with the relevant guidelines and legislation to ensure optimization and minimize the risk of financing disbursement carried out by the Company.
The existence and establishment of the Company’s Credit Committee refers to the Board of Directors’ Decree No. 006/SKD/DIR/III/2019 dated March 11, 2019 concerning Changes to the Credit Committee Structure.
Duties and Responsibilties
The duties and responsibilities of the Credit Committee are stipulated in the Decree of the Board of Directors No. 07A/SKD/DIR/III/2017 dated 20 March 2017, among others:
- Follow up all financing proposals submitted by mortgage lenders in ta timely manner in accordance with applicable procedure.
- Analyze and evaluate accurately and correctly all fianncing proposals submitted by mortgage lenders.
- Make decisions and recommend approval or rejection of financing proposals from mortgage lenders based on analysis to the Board of
- Provide explanation or reason for rejecting financing proposal to mortgage lenders in a transparent and timely manner (if required).