– LLC appointed a Corporate Secretary to work as liaison officer between the Company and guided stakeholders to POJK No. 35/POJK.04/2014 regarding Corporate Secretary for Issuers or Public Company, regulation stated by BapemLK No. IX.1.4, PT Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) No. I-A part II.1.8 and Lampiran II Keputusan Direksi PT BEI No. Kep-305 / BEJ / 07-2004 point C.15. Since June 24, 2016 based on Decree No. BOD. S-005 / SDM / DIR / SMF / VI / 2016, Heliantopo has been appointed as Corporate Secretary. The Corporate Secretary is responsible to the Board of Directors.
Corporate Secretary perform tasks and responsible for effective management of communication that channels to both internal and external parties, and ensuring the dissemination of important information to all stakeholders. Details of duties and responsibilities of the Corporate Secretary are as follows:
Duty and Responsibility:
- To follow on the growth of capital market especially on regulations that apply and report them to the Board of Commissioners, Board of Directors and stakeholders of the Company.
- To give services to the public regarding all information related to LLC
- To give reference to the board of directors to comply with the provisions of Law No. 40 of 2007 on the capital market and its regulations
- As a liaison officer for the Company and the ones with authorities (OJK, BEI and others) as well as the public.
- To prepare and attend all the meetings with the Board of Commissioners and Directors, and to ensure that those meetings was done with the right mandate under articles of association and prevailing laws and regulations. He also need to check that the result from the meetings is conducive
- To ensure that all the reports that is needed is reported to the Company then to legal authorities, which should be done correctly and in time.
- To maintain and establish intensive communication with the investors